Yes, you can make something that looks that good be healthy!
- 1 Scoop of Shake It Slim Vanilla Meal Replacement Powder
- 1/2 Cup of fat free cream cheese
- 2 tsp milk
- 3 Crumbled oat biscuits
Simply mix the cream cheese and milk together and add the vanilla meal replacement. Stir until well combined, add more milk if you feel it is too thick. Sprinkle your crumbled oat biscuit into the bottom of the bowl and add the delicious topping. Simple as that!
If you wish to make a whole cheesecake to share with friends, multiply the recipe by 6. Delicious!
Satisfy your sweet cravings with these tasty frozen treats! Eat in summer or winter, its a great alternative to a protein shake.
- Ice lolly mould
- 2 Scoops of your chosen flavour of Lean Active Protein Powder. We suggest Chocolate, but Strawberry is just as delicious.
- 3 Cups of Coconut or Almond Milk
Simply mix together the protein powder with the almond milk until well combined, pour into the mould and freeze for 4 hours. Carefully remove from the mould and enjoy!
Delicious and easy to take to work to snack on, or to the gym for a great post workout treat.
- 2 servings of Lean Active Chocolate Protein Powder
- 8 dates
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Coconut flakes to decorate
Put all ingredients into a food processor and mix until fine and sticking together. roll a small amount in your hands to make into a ball, and roll in coconut flakes. Continue until all of the mixture has been used.
This classic breakfast item doesn't have to raise your calorie count before the day has started. Try these great low calorie treats and get creative with them!
- 2 level scoops of Bake It Slim Pancake Mix in either original or chocolate.
- 150ml cold water
- Anything you would like to top them with
Mix the pancake powder with the water and make sure it is well combined. Leave to stand while heating up the pan. Add a small amount of coconut oil if you pan is not non stick. Add 1/3 of the mixture to the pan and wait until it is cooked through. Flip to colour the other side and repeat until the mixture has been used. Add fruit and sugar free syrup for a classic recipe, or peanut butter and bananas, the choice is yours.
A lovely treat to end a romantic meal, or to have as a weekend treat.
- 1 scoop of Lean Active Chocolate Protein Powder (or Diet Whey Protein Powder if you prefer)
- 200ml of low fat greek yoghurt (plain or with honey)
- 1 teaspoon of water
Mix the protein powder into the yoghurt and add the teaspoon of water. Chill for an hour before serving. Garnish with berries or sprinkles if you'd like. Simple!
A super food morning meal or lunchtime treat on hot summer days. Mix and match fruits and greens however you please, but this is how we like it!
- 2 ripe bananas sliced
- 1 ripe avocado chopped into chunks
- 1 ripe mango chopped into chunks
- 100g spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 Kiwi sliced
- Muesli of choice
- A handful of whole almonds
- A handful of blueberries
- Chia seeds
To make the smoothie, place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add a small amount of ice to make it colder, but it will be a little runnier. Place into your bowl and smooth out the top. Place each of the other ingredients on top of the smoothie. Done!
Oats that can be made overnight ready to grab in the morning or made on a lazy weekend morning.
- 50g of porridge oats
- 2 scoops of Lean Active Chocolate Protein Powder
- 400ml water or almond milk
Mix the protein powder with the milk/water until well combined. Add the porridge oats and store in an airtight jar and leave overnight. Eat when you are ready!
Mix the protein powder with the milk/water until well combined. Add the porridge oats and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir and heat for another minute. Leave to stand until cook enough to eat.
A lovely warming treat on wintery days.
- 1 Scoop of Shake It Slim Meal Replacement Shake in Chocolate
- 250ml hot water or hot almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla or peppermint essence
Heat the water or almond milk until simmering and pour over the Meal replacement shake. stir until well combined. Add the vanilla or peppermint essence. Alternatively, if that sounds like too much effort, simply pour hot water into a hot chocolate stir it slim and avoid all mess and time!