March 11, 2015
Spice up for your evening dinner with this delicious fajita dish. Spice it up with chilli's or sooth the heat with some refreshing sour cream - most importantly adapt it to suit you.
Ingredients: 2 chicken breasts 1 red onion, sliced 1 red pepper, sliced Marinade: 1 heaped tbsp paprika tbsp. ground coriander Small pinch of cumin Salt and Pepper for seasoning 2 crushed garlic cloves Olive oil Tabasco Additional items: Torillas Bag of salad Your choice of salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, wrapping the tortillas in foil ready to be added.
2. Add the chicken, onion and pepper to a large mixing bowl – get ready for the messy bit! Add each of the marinade ingredients, mixing well. If you’re able to leave the mixture over night this will enhance the flavours.
3. Heat a pan (preferably a griddle pan) at a high heat. Add the wrapped tortillas to the oven for approximately 8 minutes.
4. Add the chicken mixture to the pan, moving the contents to avoid sticking to the pan and to get it browned off. Ensure the meat is cooked through, we recommend cutting a large piece to check it’s no longer pink.
5. Add the chicken mixture to a serving dish and remove the tortillas from the oven.
Serve and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join over 100,000 happy customers who have transformed their health with Forza Supplements.