November 10, 2014
For a healthy cookie recipe, try this low-calorie and easy to make snack choice.
Calories: 90 calories each
Ingredients 50g low-fat butter 50g caster sugar 1bsp runny honey 1 egg 1tsp baking powder 75g porridge oats 55g raisins 50g wholemeal flour 1tsp cinnamon powder
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C, if you have a fan assisted reduce to 160°C. Prepare your baking sheet by applying grease.
2. Using a large bowl, add the butter and sugar mixing together before adding the honey. We warned, the honey will make this tough! Then gradually add the egg and cinnamon powder together well.
3. Using a separate bowl add the flour, oats and raisins, mixing thoroughly before applying to the original mixture.
4. This is the fun bit and we’re nearly there! Take dessertspoon size measurements of the mixture and place on the greased baking sheet.
5. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Check whilst cooking to ensure they do not overcook.
6. Allow the cookies to cool before tucking in.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join over 100,000 happy customers who have transformed their health with Forza Supplements.