This easy peasy prawn salad recipe will perk up your lunches and make you the envy of your work colleagues. Customise the recipe to suit you! Why not tell us your serving suggestions?
Calories: 429, serves one
Ingredients 125g cooked prawns 1 ½ tbsp extra-light mayonnaise 1 tbsp reduced salt tomato ketchup 1 Baby Gem lettuce 1 grated carrot ¼ pepper, orange ¼ small cucumber, diced ½ small tin of sweetcorn
1. Shred the lettuce and place as the foundation of the salad.
2. Gradually add sweetcorn, carrot and cucumber to create a layer of each.
3. Top the salad off with the juicy king prawns.
4. Create the seafood sauce by mixing the mayo and ketchup together before drizzling over the top of the salad.
5. Sit back, relax and tuck in.
Not keen on prawn salads? Try this tasty alternative that will sure to get your taste buds salivating - Peach, Pancetta & Mozzarella Salad