January 23, 2015
Struggle for time to make a healthy evening meal? This super quick chicken pasta recipe takes as little as 15 minutes and provides a generous helping of protein. Serves 4. Calories: 550 per serving
Ingredients: 350g pasta 250g broccoli (florets) 3 chicken breasts (skinless, cut into chunks) 1 garlic clove 1 tsp olive oil 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 20ml water
1. Follow the pack instructions of your pasta, boiling it in salted water.
2. Before the pasta is finished cooking, add the broccoli.
3. Heat the olive oil in frying pan before adding the chicken. Stir regularly and cook until the meat is golden. This normally takes 10 minutes; 2 minutes before the end add the garlic.
4. Add the mustard and water to a bowl, mixing well to a paste. Pour mixture to the chicken, simmering for 2 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta and broccoli, add the mustard chicken mix. Serve immediately to savour the flavour!
We recommend that to support your high protein diet you should include a daily serving of LipoWhey Protein Shake to help support muscle development and lower cholesterol.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join over 100,000 happy customers who have transformed their health with Forza Supplements.