What you eat can make a huge impact on your sex life. Foods can change the perception about everything, including your sexual desire. There are foods that stimulate the desire by having muscle strengthening, relaxant, circulatory effects and sensory, tactile and visual impact that stimulate the psyche. After all, the brain is our largest sexual organ.
So if you want to improve your performance in the bedroom, it’s time to eat your way to a better sex life with these 8 passion-inducing foods.
1. Spinach is a great source of magnesium and folate which help dilate blood vessels and provide much needed energy boost. Better blood flow to the genitals will create greater arousal for both men and women, while the energy can be used to last longer in bed. Just in case you don't like spinach, vegetables like kale, sprouts, Brussels sprouts and broccoli are also great choices.
2. Avocado is low in saturated fats and rich in unsaturated fats, making it great for arteries and heart. It helps the heart beat strong, which in turn helps the blood flowing to the right places, making avocado an excellent aphrodisiac.
3. Watermelon is not only delicious, but also has the capacity to heat things up. It contains citrulline, an amino acid that has Viagra-like effects and is capable of increasing libido by dilating blood vessels that increase sex drive.
4. Chocolate is everyone’s favourite dessert that comes with some seducing powers. When you ask people Which Foods Make You Sexually Active they always say chocolate. It contains a chemical compound called phenylethylamine that releases dopamine which produces the feeling of happiness and euphoria.
5. Red Wine and Meat is an ideal dinner that can spice thing up in the bedroom. Apart from being delicious, red wine contains alcohol and antioxidants that increase the blood flow to the genitals and help artery walls to relax. However, don’t drink more than 2 glasses, as it can spoil your night. And meat is rich in zinc that curbs the production of prolactin, a hormone that can cause sexual dysfunction.
7. Unsweeted Tea contains antioxidant catechin that promotes blood flow and enhances your sexual desire and mood. It will even increase fat burning, so that’s definitely a plus. It wouldn't jump to mind when asking yourself Which Foods Make You Sexually Active but it's a great blood flow booster so it gets the thumb's up.
8. Seeds and Nuts contain the essential monounsaturated fats that create cholesterol needed for sex hormones. Sunflower and pumpkin seeds, walnuts, peanuts and almonds are all great choices and contain filling fibre and muscle building protein.So if spicing up your love life is what you want to do, it's time to head down to your local supermarket before the other half gets home.
Comments will be approved before showing up.