Believe it or not, there are plenty of appetite suppressant foods that can help you lose weight. By helping you stay full longer, they limit your calorie intake, and therefore aid in weight loss.
Even though today we know almost everything related to weight loss, millions of people are still struggling to lose weight. With all diets and “expert” advises available with 1 click, you would think that this number is decreasing. However, it’s just the opposite – it’s rapidly increasing.
More and more people are becoming obese every single day and this is the reason why we are sharing all these blogs to help you learn and understand scientific facts behind weight loss. This time, we present to you appetite suppressant foods that can help you lose weight.
1. Almonds: Rich in Vitamin E, magnesium and antioxidants, almonds increase the feeling of fullness and promote weight loss.
2. Coffee: Caffeine and antioxidants found in coffee beans suppress appetite and help boost metabolism.
3. Ginger: A powerful plant with a wide range of health benefits, ginger improves digestion and energizes the body, making you less hungry.
4. Avocado: Full of fiber and healthy fats that promote weight loss, avocado acts like appetite suppressant and sends the signal to our brain to tell our stomach it’s full.
5. Apples: Rich in pectin and soluble fibre which keep you full longer, apples also boost energy, regulate glucose and require lots of chewing.
6. Eggs: Rich in protein, healthy eggs need more energy to digest. Therefore, our body will burn more calories just to process eggs or any other protein.
7. Cayenne Pepper: On average, adding cayenne pepper to your meals cuts 60 calories from your next meal. Apart from that, just half a teaspoon of this spicy ingredient will boost your metabolism and help you burn 10 calories on its own.
8. Oatmeal: Thanks to slow-digesting carbohydrates that keep us full for hours after breakfast, oatmeal is low in glycemic index and suppresses ghrelin (the hunger hormone).
9. Water: I know that some of you will be surprised, but water is one of the best appetite suppressant. Studies have shown that people who drink 2 glasses of water before a meal consume 90 calories less per meal.
10. Green Tea: Apart from water, green tea is also exceptional at suppressing appetite. It inhibits glucose into fat cells – rising blood sugar – and prevents subsequent fat storage and high insulin.
As we already said in our previous blogs, weight loss is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. Doing the right things every single day will have a positive effect on your overall health and that should be your main goal. Sure, looking fit and having a perfect shape is important for all of us, but deep down we all know that health is our main priority and not the way we look.
Therefore, you need to start changing things in your life, starting from the diet. Weight loss always starts in your kitchen, so make sure you have a well-balanced healthy diet that includes appetite suppressant foods rich in vitamins and minerals.
If you think you need extra help, then purchase meal replacement shakes, fat burner, glucomanan or raspberry ketone. They are all designed to promote weight loss, and combined with the right diet and exercises are a guaranteed way to losing weight.
Comments will be approved before showing up.