FREE UK Delivery For Orders Over £25

Josie Gibson's Incredible Weight Loss Transformation

November 26, 2014

Josie Gibson's Incredible Weight Loss Transformation

  • Former reality star loses a total of 6 stone
  • Appears to have conquered long standing weight battle

Former Big Brother reality star Josie Gibson looked hot to trot on Tuesday night, at a glitzy star studded event at Now Magazines annual Christmas Party. The 29 year old appeared wearing a figure hugging red dress with a carefully positioned slit that showed all of the Bristolians recent weight loss. 

The DVD fitness star has reportedly lost an incredible 6 stone since first appearing on our television screens at the launch of the final series of Big Brother on Channel 4 back in 2010. Now weighing in at 10st 2lb, Josie has admits that she tried a number of diets to help shift the fat. Josie admits to following the 80/20 rule and looks beyond simply monitoring the amount of calories you eat. 

FORZA personal trainer to the stars, Ian Guildford who has whipped the likes of Luisa Zissman and Frankie Essex into shape commented, “Josie’s weight loss underlines her determination to achieve the goals that she set.” “Admittedly weight loss is not easy for most us, but having the right team around you advising on the right diet for you and how to shift excess weight from problem areas is key.”

What is the 80:20 rule?

The 80:20 rule is quite a simple rule to follow, but the effectiveness is unknown. The rule is based on eating healthy foods for 80 per cent of time, whilst the remaining 20 per cent allows you to indulge within moderation.