Disclaimer: Individual results may vary from person to person. Always use in conjunction with a healthy diet and following directions on bottle.
Luisa Zissman is a former candidate on BBC One show The Apprentice who reached the final alongside Dr Leah Totton. Luisa went on to feature on Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother alongside former FORZA ambassador Sam Faiers.
The reality star decided to put her insecurities aside, particularly with her 'mummy tummy' after having her daughter three years ago.
FORZA and personal trainer to the stars Ian Guildford worked with Luisa to help kick start her weight loss programme.
"I was unhappy with how my stomach looked from having a baby – I had a bit of a jelly belly."
Follow FORZA's resident personal trainer to the stars Ian Guildford's top tips for a two week body turnaround:
1. Workout for six days a week with lots of high intensity fat burning cardio - but remember to mix things up, combine body weight exercises, core work, jumps and cardio.
2. Thinking positively - it is possible to achieve results in two weeks but believe it and stick to it.
3. Give up alcohol - January is the perfect time to do this and a break with kick start your metabolism.
4. Avoid starchy foods - swap white pasta and potatoes for brown rice.
5. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day - this will flush out your system and your stomach will appear flatter.
6. if you really have to snack choose 50/100g of almonds.